Thanks to Craig, of GeneaBlogie for the Kreativ Blogger award he has bestowed upon Granny’s Genealogy.
According to the rules of this award, I am supposed to post seven things about me, and award seven bloggers.
- I was born and raised in a small town, but live in a suburb of 80,000 people.
- I am a big fan of live music, especially, but not exclusively, bluegrass.
- I have been married forty years and four months.
- I like people, but am shy (not quiet) in new situations.
- I have one husband, three daughters, three grandsons and two granddaughters.
- I have two brothers and one sister.
- I learn by doing, and re-doing, not by studying and reading.
Many of my blogging friends have already received this award, and I am sorry it these are duplicates. I wanted to honor those whose writing I have been enjoying. These are seriously good writers, folks, give them a look.
Before my Time, by TK.
The Blind Pig and the Acorn, by Tipper.
Apple’s Tree, by Apple
Granite in my Blood by Midge Frazel