I found a tag on Apple’s tree. Somehow I missed it when she tagged me. Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Since I’m months late, I’ll just post the eight things, forget about tagging anyone and get on with my day.
- My hair is red, not strawberry blonde, or blonde. At least it was when I was born.
- Little girls who had red hair in my hometown in the ’50s were scarce, there were 2 in my school. They got teased a lot.
- The hair color thing becomes a large part of who that little girl is.
- In spite of what the headline photo on my blogs looks like, my hair has faded to a gray-like strawberry blonde look, more like this.
- Colored red hair looks fake. All of it, including mine in that photo. So I don’t color it anymore.
- Of my three daughters, two have red hair, D2′s is light colored and curly, D3′s is auburn and straight. All of my daughters have blue eyes.
- Of my five grandchildren, 3 have red hair. GD’s 1 & 2 have rather straight light strawberry blond hair, but GS3′s hair is a copper color and curly. All five have blue eyes.
- The red colored hair thing wouldn’t have been such a big deal if I hadn’t heard some remark nearly every day of my childhood from someone about, “Beautiful, curly, red hair.” It was meant as a complement, but I it had a much farther reaching effect on who I was. Strange.
Have a good one!